Schwester Fokken

My photo
I will soon be serving in the Alpine German-Speaking Mission where I will take upon me the name of Jesus Christ and serve him for a period of 18 months, striving to bring souls unto Christ. I report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on June 15, 2011 and will return home in December of 2012.

Friday, April 29, 2011

A Few Pictures!

 
This is the Temple that will be in my mission. It is the called The Swiss Temple, and is near Bern, Switzerland.


This is a picture a friend sent me and she said, "this is overall representative of how beautiful Germany is!" I can't wait!

This is President and Sister Condie. President Condie is the current mission president but I will be getting a new mission president as of the first of July! They are President and Sister Miles.


I have a friend who knows President Miles, and his wife is Elder Nelson's daughter! So I'm sure I'll be seeing Elder Nelson a few times on my mission. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment